The On-page SEO Search Engine Optimization best practice is consists of various webpage based seo activities such as theme keyword research, primary keyword selection, choosing secondary keywords, web pages content creation with focused phrases, content optimization to make website more online visible and more organic search visible for users search queries. Your on-page optimization strategy will straightly reflect how your blogs or sites are behaves and performs in all search engines.
Onsite strategy includes the SEO practices of website optimization activities those help in promoting your website from current level to higher visible and best performing levels. These on-page elements are can easily managed and accessed with your webmaster account. Each these onsite attribute needs careful attention during optimizing with chosen keywords.
Website is one of the live online marketing tool helps in promotion of web based business products and services over the internet sources. There are two SEO components are exists. They are Onsite optimization and Off-page optimization methods. These both components are help the website marketing and business promotion on online sources.
Off-page or Off-site optimization includes the activities of quality link building, web promotion in business and niche directories, pressreleases submission, article submission, blog commenting, etc…
On-page or On-site optimization techniques are the activities require for every web pages on your website. Homepage and every inner web pages are you created are needed the regular crawling and indexing and more online visibility in Google and other major web search engines to get top organic search ranking for targeted and user search queries.
On-page Optimization Best Practices:
Above the Fold:
This is a place can visible for visitors without scrolling down after loading the web page. In web marketing terminology, this is a part of loading page appears during the first loads. This is one of the prominent areas that can gain maximum benefits in ecommerce websites and retail websites.
Web content normally will be created for users and search engines. Images and infographics are helps to illustrate your theme points. Search engines are crawls and index your pages content and categorize your web pages information depending upon their algorithms. This categorization based upon your content qualityness and keyword optimization. These two factors are makes your web content as fresh and relevancy for user search queries.
How to Write Content for Users?
Quality – The quality of your content will be determined by how audiences are engaging and spending more time on your site. Unique content writing for site audiences and visitors is the major KPI for SEO analyst jobs to gain good ROI for your SEO optimization and marketing methods. Always add keyword riched relevant information on every pages in your site.
Valuable Content: SEO copywriting is one of the toughest job on online. Copywriter or content writer are requires the grabbing the attention of various kinds of online visitors. Visitor engagement with content is one of the major factor used to measure the users online behavior.
User value content always ranks higher in any search engines your optimizing. Good quality based user oriented content on your site easily attains web ranking. Less length content (with 300 characters to less than 200 words) or low user value content is generally treated as Low value or no value content. This kind of user value lacking content will be filtered by algorithm updates and penalties.
- Meta or Page Titles are describes what is your page content within 65 characters.
- Create unique, page theme specific titles with focused keywords and should match the page content.
- Best format for title tag: yours Primary Keyword – Secondary Keyword | Brand Name
- Use hyphens to separate keyword phrases.
- Use a pipe symbol to separate with your brand name.
- Avoid duplicate or irrelevant title tags on multiple pages. Develop all unique page titles.
- Keep meta title tag at 65 characters in length with spaces in the sentence.
- Meta descriptions are page descriptions helps in measuring Click Through Rates of optimized keywords from search result pages.
- This is not a search engine ranking factor. Google ignored it, but other major search engines still prefer in web ranking.
- Write unique meta descriptions for each web page.
- Use 150 to 165 characters to prepare page descriptions.
- Include a efficient call To Action term i your description.