Read this to more ideas and details on SEO Profile at in-house Job.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a part of marketing. The promotion of website over the internet to improve online visibility and organic search traffic to reach website goals and objectives is referred as Search Engine Optimization.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst Job Profile
Find here are real time SEO employee responsibilities. The major responsibilities are explained in the following posting.
Website visibility in first place of first search result page (SERP) in the search engine like Google (It should be long term position in the 1 st of 1 search result page. But search engines are not providing guarantee for this).
Description of SEO Marketer Duties
- Indexing of all webpages of a website
- Targeting suitable and user search keywords
- Producing a content development plan
- Producing a SEO marketing plan
- Tracking on web analytics & observation results
- Developing a quality link building strategy
- Set up of goals to generate online leads for company
- Keywords Rankings predictions
- Keyword research to optimize the on page content ad making web content most search friendly.
- Identifying new market opportunities to step-down the existing competitors over the internet.
- Coordination of web marking team towards objectives of company business
- SEO Audit and analysis
- Recommendations structure & navigation of websites and web pages
- Search engine algorithms friendly content creation
- Promoting content of products or services or business on social media
- Tracking search engine algorithms, SEO trends, social media industry trends
- Managing web analytics, reporting daily, weekly or on regular basis
- Coordinating with other teams to meet client or company business goals
- Identifying quality links at various online sources and building a strategy for website & keywords.
- Leads, sales, revenue generation plan for landing pages
- Redesigning the exists website to achieve best results over current situation
- Well versed Knowledge of HTML, CSS, basic java scripts and 3rd party tools like SEO MoZ, SEO Book, Webconf, Small SEO Tools, Copyscape, Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Other SEO and SEM tools etc.
- Research and development of new and best online marketing practices
- Implementing new areas of SEO, SEO new activities planning for current and new projects
- Managing local seo optimization in targeted regional markets
- SEO Technical audit for well established sites as well new sites
- Return On Investment (ROI) SEO metrics and measuring success results
- Competitor and competitive analysis to identify the strength and weakness of competitor sites
- Responsible for improving organic search rankings
- Generating website traffic and audience with ethical or white hat SEO best practices
- Preparation of required reports whenever seniors and management requested *** Please notice that these roles and responsibility are subjected to change for each employer firm and for each industry. But majority duties are common in this kind of marketing.
Synonyms for SEO Analyst
- Search Engine Optimization Executive
- SEO Coordinator
- SEO Strategist
- Online Trader
- Search Engine Analyst
- Search Engine Optimizer
- SEO Manager
If you are interested in advanced marketing profession and want a recession proof employment career, apply today and become a SEO Manager.
If you are interested to work from your home to make money monthly with Google products like Adsense, Google shopping, blog or websites Join and learn SEO to get Search engine optimization job.
If you are interested in working your free hours instead of regular hours based in-house based jobs, get training in online marketing course to become a freelance SEO Analyst.
Wish you all the best for your future with recession proof career. Go Head… A Good Life is awaits front of your decision…