Do Primary Keywords Placement Like a Savvy SEO Pro
Keyword research to select best key phrases that are unique for your website is plays a key role in organic seo optimization and online marketing link building strategy, internet marketing campaigns for leads sales generation for online business products and services. Here is the quick guide for Primary Keywords Placement. Learn from article What is Primary Keywords Placement and How does it work?
Primary Keywords Placement Is Crucial To Your Business. Learn Why!
The placement of chosen keywords is directly correlated with Return On Investment and beating the competition over the internet and in on page optimization as well off page link building of Search engine optimization. Keywords are act as backbones in making success of search engine marketing and search engine optimization strategy. Learn now New School Primary Keywords Placement strategy for your Website visibility and ROI for your online business.
Primary Keywords Placement Strategies For Beginners
Your key phrases are picks the web pages from submitted websites in the search engine and helps in good traffic to website and achieving search rankings. So your chosen words can plays a main role in success of website during the promotion in search engines. So choose them carefully. Continue your reading to learn How to Make your Primary Keywords Placement A Reality.
Why many websites are not achieving good rankings even after some years?
Here are few reasons are found for unsuccessful of websites.
- Selection of wrong keywords to target on web pages
- Selection of rootwords for the websites
- Improper SEO marketing strategy
- Improper placement of targeted keywords on site pages
- Lack of commercial value for chosen keyword phrases
- High competition for selected words
- Lack of relevancy with targeted landing pages
- Improper and non-search engine friendly site structure
- Improper navigation and information architecture
- Lack of content updates on regular basis
- Content crawling barriers and index errors
- Algorithms penalties and demotion in search engines ranking for malpractice of SEO
- Lack of proper code to text ratio for websites and webpages.
- High competition in the niche
Primary keywords what are they?
These are the main terms selected after keywords research process to optimize on the website pages and unique from competitors domains. These are considered as high priority texts specific to niche and meeting the requirements of users also brings success of blog or site postings or articles.
How to choose Primary keywords for website pages and How to identify them?
Here is a criteria to select primary words for landing pages on the websites.
- Should be Target oriented and Informative
- Target Oriented – to Generates leads
- Informative Oriented- to Denotes required info.
- Should be generic or rootword (try less populored) and longtailed (try relevant + less Populored)
- Should be Geographical, Location based- should be target oriented
- Should repeat 1 to 3 times
- Should have good search volume
- Should influence the purchasing behaviour of customers
- Should relevant to you products or services
Based on these characters you can choose final words after completing the keyword research for website. So, learn tips to select best keywords to target on web pages to achieve website goals and objectives.
Required criteria to select primary keyphrases
The keywords that you choose and target on each landing pages can correlate with ROI of SEO. The keyword research is one of the main activities of SEO job. And determining the primary phrases and choosing secondary keywords wisely will lead to attract the online audience and traffic to targeted landing pages.
That’s why keyword research is important in the SEO promotion strategy. The landing pages after optimization (placement) with the primary keywords phrases acts as magnet in attracting the web traffic to your site.
Choose primary and secondary keywords wisely
After doing key phrase research, check the nature of each word to identify suitable primary keywords. The words should be with Commercial value to motivate the website traffic to purchase or register your products and services.
In addition to high commercial intent should need enough search volume (the search number per a period is depends on website niche). Primary Keywords Placement is crucial to your business. Learn Why!
The primary keywords should be long tailed in nature and with enough competition (normally preferred is Low to medium along with high search volume)
Why primary words are needed to optimize on site pages? Why these locations are important?
If you target your keyword to get rank in the search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing and others to attain a long term top position, you have to face a lot of online competition from your locality and from other locations, regions, nations, continents etc.
Already a millions of sites are submitted to get a top rank organically at search engines.
Understand here one thing, if you submit your fresh and unique content (non copied elsewhere on internet), search engines give high priority to your web content on user experience based and optimization method. If you follow any malpractice, you will get penalty with search engines algorithms updates, penalties and filters.
Quick and Easy Fix for your Primary Keywords Placement
Targeting wrong keywords may drop your effort in generation of organic traffic and online revenue. So pay attention while placing the final words in the search engine marketing and search engine optimization process.
Select those phrases as your primary keywords for each targeted pages based upon nature of the words. Choose the primary phrases that related to your products or services offering online to attract the visitors when they are searching for services and products you are promoting over the internet.
SEO tips for Keyword Placement on your website
Think about your about us page and contact us page or other few important pages. Why they will get ranked in search engine even though you inserted your keywords and search engine friendly optimization. There many factors act as barrier in achieving rankings, traffic, online popularity etc.
Why Most People Will Never Be Great At Primary Keywords Placement
Many people are failing ti earn good position over the internet for these pages. Know here what are stopping your effort and why many search engines are not recognizing your on page optimization and off page link building efforts.
Here are few SEO Tips before keyword placement on pages with primary words. These tips help you in understanding the requirements of search engines in order to promote your website online. Do Primary Keywords Placement Like A Professional.
How To Turn Primary Keywords Placement Into Success
- Each page content should be between 300-1000 words long or more. Length of page content (in terms of words) plays a major role in ranking and traffic generation.
- Use your primary keyword at least one to three times in the article or posting. It is better to 1 time for each 75 to 100 words and use your secondary keyword one time for each 300 to 500 words in the content.
- Use keyword variants wisely when you are writing and optimizing the page content to make the landing page content most relevant to customer search terms and user intent. Usage of synonyms helps to get success with your little efforts.
How much traffic will my website receive for the targeted keyword phrases?
There is no correct answer to tell. But placing your main keywords in best Suitable areas in website page content will generate good number of organic traffic to targeted pages. Not only traffic, you can get visitor clicks, leads, sales, enquiries, communication, brand image, search rankings, content index etc. You are going to learn the Quickest & Easiest Way to Primary Keywords Placement.
Keyword placement for Blog postings
Keyword placement is equal as the keyword selection process for a website or weblog. Many webmasters do not focus on required efforts on right keyword placement for planned pages. Due to this it is playing a vital role in failure to earn good rankings for your website over a particular period. Here are few helpful tips on best placements to consider when placing the primary keywords.
Make Your Primary Keywords Placement A Reality
Keyword research is a time consuming procedure normally. Many online people are suffering in identification of primary and secondary words. This is leading to failure to earn revenue, business leads, product sales etc. Ask your SEO analyst to support in this selection process. Thats why this is a critical to website owners, content writers.
Primary Keywords Placement? It’s Easy if you Do it Smart
Play the best SEO’s job in choosing matching Keywords with available right tools during the keyword development process. Then focus on the website and content places to optimize these finalised keywords for ranking your site in search engines to get long term top position in SERP results based on changes in algorithms updates.
How to place the main keywords in the content?
Here are the few best tips on inserting the keyphrases. The Keyword research and placement are most critical part in the search engine optimization job in the part of SEO marketing strategy. It is playing crucial role in the on-page SEO techniques.
This SEO technique has major role in the off-page optimization in order to get longterm search engine rankings in Search results page (SERP). Remember that your keywords that you choose should your relevant to particular pages of your website.
1) Keyword Density – It represents how often these keyphrases are inserted in the article of the content. But there is no exactly reference or witness for the standard measurement. Many are already referred that 3% – 5%. To say for every 75 to 100 words, use one time along with synonym too. *** Do you know Keyword Density is Dead… Keyword Mapping should be your content optimization strategy.
2) Keyword Proximity – This indicates how close or far of your key terms or phrases are used in the page content during developing the article or optimizing. Primary keyword phrases should be inserted into the:
Learn How to do Primary Keywords Placement
In the content:
- Title Tag / Page title
- URL of the post or page
- Headings (H1, H2, H3, etc)
- Website Content – first paragraph, middle or last paragraph
- Anchor Text – Internal links / external links
- Image name
- Alt text of image
- Bullet points
Keywords Placement Your Way To Success
There are few other locations are need to place. They are,
On the Website:
- Domain Name
- Meta Description
- Meta keywords
- Website Captions / Slogans
- Footer links
- Folder names
- Sub folder names
Hoping that i covered all needed sections in this blog article about the keyword selection methods, helpful criteria for identifying in selection of the right terms, and how to place them throughout your content and website pages. Looking to Answer your Most Burning Questions About Primary Keywords Placement.
How to rank in Google with targeted words?
How these key phrases bring traffic?
Why many sites are not achieving good rankings even after one year?