Learn How to Measure your SEO strategy Performance with SEO KPIs
SEO Audit and Marketing Campaign Analysis are the essential activities that are to be carried out to measure the ROI of digital marketing campaign for your website optimization and online promotion efforts.
Many SEO companies and marketing agencies periodically audit and analyse the online marketing campaigns so as to determine the ROI (Return on Investment) achieved through SEO strategy. In business words Revenue on Investment (ROI) with Digital Marketing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
SEO Companies and Search Engine Optimization Consultants Measures Web Analytics
Professional SEO companies and Search engine optimization consultants measure the analytics data that is collected from web analytics tools like Google Analytics a nd Google Webmasters tools or other analytic softwares that are used as alternates to Google Analytics those provide a in-depth data about keywords, landing pages, visitors location, search engines, referral sites, goals etc.
Critical information is used to track the website that is optimized with a comprehensive SEO strategy planned to measure the success of search engine optimization campaign.
How to Choose a Web Analytics Tool to Track and Measure your Search Engine Optimization Campaign
Web Analytics Tool helps to measure your website marketing performance. Here is a list of Web analytics tools and softwares. Google allows them to download or to add your web property and place the analytics tracking code on your WebPages in order to measure the online performance of your digital marketing’s search engine optimization campaign.
List of Best Web Analytics tools and Softwares (including Best Alternates to Google Analytics tool)
2. Moz Analytics
7. Sawmill Analytics
10. Unica NetInsight
11. Yahoo! Web Analytics
12. Google Analytics
14. Clicky Web Analytics
15. Piwik Open Source Analysis
16. Woopra Website Tracking
What are Best and Popular SEO KPIs?
SEO Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are the metrics used to measure the SEO optimization and online marketing strategy that is planned so as to improve the website / pages performance as per the assigned goals.
List of Best and Popular SEO KPIs
Here is a list of Best and Popular SEO KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) used to measure the success of website search engine optimization campaign. The list of SEO KPIs gives a brief information about how to get the maximum ROI from your SEO optimization and marketing campaigns.
What are the Top 3 SEO Key Performance Indicators? (KPI’S)
Focus on Webpage Ranking with Landing pages Optimization to Reach your Potential Visitors Online
Never mind this “Website Traffic Is Not the Key to SEO Strategy Success”. Website traffic is one the top priority SEO KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and is well-known as lifeblood of WebPages.
What we measures?
We measure the percentage and exact sessions (visits). (i. e. Total and unique visits)
Traffic that you receive tells about:
• Your website’s digital marketing campaign efforts
• search engine traffic optimization
• WebPages optimization
• Online traffic acquisition strategy
• Landing page optimization
• Online marketing plan strength and weaknesses
• Web content performance
• User relevance tracking
• User interacting content development
Traffic is the lifeblood of a Webpage
1. Direct Traffic – typed in traffic, bookmarks, email links without tracking codes
2. Referral Traffic – traceable email, promotional, and branding campaign links
3. Search Traffic – Queries that sent traffic from any major or minor web search engine
4. Should be diversified
5. Should be more than 70 % for Content websites
6. Should be more than 60 for Image gallery websites
7. Should be more than 55 % for Video & Podcast websites
8. Should from multiple location for international sites
9. Should from target location for local sites
Website Traffic Is Not the Key to Success
Many website owners and seo analysts assume that they’ve done best Search engine optimization and web marketing strategy with on-page optimization, link-building traffic acquisition activities, etc and look towards an instant results that are achieved through onetime SEO optimization strategy. It is a sad one but not in all cases.
But especially for websites and landing pages which are newly created in the heavy niche online competition. During the crawling and indexing the search engines site pages are categorized as the landing pages based on WebPages Ranking factors that depends on your seo optimization and online marketing strategy.
What you will get from the Visitors Sessions Data to Measure?
1. To collect and analyze the traffic volume of each search engine
2. To collect and analyze the current market share.
3. To analyze the search engine penalty
4. To analyze the site performance
5. To identify the uncovered seo contribution
6. To analyze the each landingpage performance
7. To measure the optimized keywords performance
8. To identify the top referral sites sending the traffic
9. To analyze the content marketing performance
10. To determine the new trends in keyword
11. To identify user search intent
12. To analyze the seasonal marketing strategy
13. To analyze the technical seo factors (page speed optimization etc.)
14. To analyze and identify the visitor trends
15. To determine the goals optimization
16. To analyze and identify the online revenue
17. To analyze and identify the top performing landing pages
18. To analyze and identify the worst performing WebPages
19. To analyze and identify the visitor conversion data and new trends
20. To analyze and identify the strength and weakness of your marketing plan
21. To analyze and identify the visitor experience with current design and layout
22. To identify how conversion starts and ends on your website with your sales funnel
23. To analyze and identify the issues of site architecture and web indexed pages
24. To analyze and identify the new trends in keywords bringing visits
25. To analyze your on-page optimization tactics
How to get instant solution to fix your Website Performance issues immediately?
Get instant help in determining the website potential causes that might lead to unsuccessful results even though you implement ever best digital marketing strategy. Share or prepare a write-up in brief about what you’re facing and how you are trying to solve the issues. Publish this article on your blog or website to get expert bloggers or seo consultant company advice. These following are best sources to fix your Website Performance.
How to fix your Website Performance?
To fix your website performance issues, you need to start with SEO Audit, a Website’s health check analysis tactic. Hire a technical SEO analyst now for SEO analysis for your website.
Also there are few more following sources will help you getting required knowledge and skills in order to fix your website performance. You can take help from following online and offline SEO Help.
1. Google’s Groups
2. SEO forum sites
3. Your blog
4. Other’s blogs
5. Your website
6. Other’s sites
7. Social media sites
8. Email marketing
9. Conducting polls online
10. Communicating with experts
11. SEO Workshops
12. SEO Conferences
13. Bloggers meet up