Keyword Analysis Process for Websites can Make you a Millionaire
Learn Keyword Analysis Process for New Websites and Established Sites
. Here is a procedure for Keyword Research Analysis and Process for New sites and well established sites. These SEO tips can help you in understanding role of search optimization with how to search engine optimization and why seo is necessary.
Best SEO for a website is begins with a right keywords identification process and mapping them to relevant landing page to achieve planned objectives. Learn here how Keyword Analysis Process for Websites can Make you a Millionaire.
How many keywords to plan for a web page?
There is no correct answer to this SEO and user’s question.
Because the final keywords identification ad collection is depends upon the niche market, competition of niche, geo location planned, targeted visitors, products and services to promote online, project budget, type of market and skills of employee or consultant.
How keywords research strategy is important for web site?
One of the major SEO activity is finding correct keywords for seo project sites. Right keywords always correlated with high returns on investment with best seo activities to achieve website’s goals like search rankings, organic traffic, referral visitors, business leads, sales or enquiries, online promotion of services or products, improving brand image, to convert the traffic into customers etc.
The keywords are the main linking tools for online users with website and relevant content.
Why keywords are important in online marketing method?
Keyword research is depends upon many factors. Should find the relevant keywords over a period of time to identify the changes in the customers intent, tracking the changes in targeted market conditions, to promote the products or company services online, to compile the web content to reach qualified customers and to build brand image over internet, to make website most search engine friendly, to win over the exists competition online, to understand the searchers intent also to adapt to new changes in the online trends, consumers.
There are a hundreds of the ways to explain about your products and services to your website customers and internet searchers. To explain them, you need web content based on search intent. Your content need to develop with those keywords that should meets web traffic needs and requirements.
The web search is depending upon the user’s search terms in search box of search engine. Majority of search engines are functioning currently on this search term phenomenon. So keywords are your primary investment on online.
How to start a keywords research strategy for web site?
Read here the best procedure to research for relevant right keywords for your landing pages or websites.
You can learn about advanced keyword research tips to identify the most suitable search words that help you in acquiring your goal and objectives for a product or services.
Keywords identification for a new website
For new sites the collection of keywords is a typical job. SEO executives and project team leaders, website owners are need to put work to their brains to find good and efficient keywords.
The keywords research strategy is depends on niche market, online competition, market share of targeted traffic, keyword software tools, working knowledge of such tools (free , paid), calculating the efficiency of keyword phrases, project timelines.
Here is a procedure for Process of Keyword Analysis
1) Brain Storming – Identifying the seed words list from online.
2) Keyword Evaluation – Working with software tools (Google KW tool) / Word tracker/ and others.
3) Determining search volumes and Ranking analysis – To filtration of keyword phrases unwanted or helpful
4) Preparation of Relevant additional key phrases – Collection of a list of key phrases to categorize them.
5) Identification of Primary and Secondary Keywords – Selecting & Matching with landing pages.
Many people are focus on collection of a few keyword phrases for providing services example: “webdesign service in a Newyork”.
If a firm offering a website design service in your New York city, then it will plan to optimize with less number of key phrases.
The optimized keywords like:
- Cheap webdesign service in New York,
- Affordable website design in New York,
- Responsive web design in New York,
- SEO friendly webdesign service New York…
But whereas a large firm, need to dive deep for final keywords research to identify most relevant ones.
The firms normally collect a large number of lists of key phrases that describe offering products and services also web content.
Tip 1) Keywords researcher for a new site should understand this about exists competition over the internet. Majority of sites do not have authoritative online competitors with exact phrase keywords or seed words optimization.
Tip 2) Understand the one of the major function of search engine is displaying the semantic keywords (synonym based) for entered user search term.
Keywords research plan for newly developed websites:
The key phrase list development process involves 3 steps.
1) Identify the Seedwords (Also known as Rootwords)
2) Addition of supporting words to finalized Rootwords
3) Identifying the Primary and Secondary helpful keywords for landing pages
Identify the seed words (Rootwords)
First, prepare a seed words list that have 1 or 2 words length(like webdesign or website design)
Criteria of Root-words: Before selecting these final terms, consider the following tips
- These seed words are different to each industry websites.
- These words should most relevant to your industry and offering services or products.
- These words are generally with a huge search volumes (more than 5000 at minimal. Choose the good search volume words depending on industry and user requirement, your offering etc).
- These words normally appear in user search term entered in search box.
- In normal cases, 3 to 5 rootwords are enough to optimize on landing page.
- These phrases should with synonyms relevant to offering your products or services.
Example for Root or Seedwords:
Addition of supporting words to finalized Rootwords:
Collect a list of supporting words suitable to your offering. Add supporting words to the root-words
Examples of supporting words for Hotel Restaurant industry are honeymoon, booking online, affordable, budget, economy, cheap, best, top, amenities, city name, locality (local area) region name, country name, last minute booking, luxury, discount offers, coupons etc.
Examples of supporting words for Training & Certification in Education industry are course name, certificate name, training, programs, online learning, online training, course ware, course outlines, workshop, conference, registration, skills, job, designation, certified professional, consultant, expert, manager, certification, graduation, degree etc.
See the difference in these helpful words. Collect the most suitable supporting words that relevant to your industry and offerings.
Example for support words for Hotel, Restaurant and Guesthouse: (for above Rootwords)
- honeymoon hotel
- affordable hotel
- budget hotel
- last minute hotel
- hotel New York
- 3 star hotel
- 5 star hotel
Keywords for Hotel and Restaurant
- Dine and Restaurant
- Five star Restaurant
- luxury Restaurant
- Family Restaurant
- Pet animal restaurants in California
- Wi-Fi Enabled Hotel
- Wi-Fi Enabled Restaurant
- discount hotel in city
- Economy Hotel in city name
- Hotel with modern amenities
- Tariff – Hotel city name
- Hotel with fine hospitality
- Safe Hotel in city area
- Summer Vacation in Shimla
- Stay Options in Shimla
- Hotel for foreigners
- Hotels allowing pet animals in New York
- London hotel packages
- Honeymoon Hotel beach road
- Hotel with modern amenities
Keywords for Guesthouse
- Home stays in city
- Accommodation stay at Florida beach
- Accommodation Cottage in Mall Road
- Guesthouse with modern amenities
- Stay Options in Paris
- Summer holiday Hotel in Sydney
- Happy holidays Hotel offers in New York
- Holiday Hotel packages in Texas
Identifying the Primary and Secondary helpful keywords for landing pages:
- After adding the support phrases, then determine the search volume, relevancy, efficiency, competition.
- Filter the phrases with less search volume, too high competition, non-relevant ones, keywords with less efficiency etc.
- Now your list is at the end of research and analysis stage.
Criteria to choosing primary and secondary key words:
Before selecting your final words or phrases, consider the following key phrase analysis tips.
Your final phrases should with good number of search volume (more than 1000 at minimal. Choose the good search volume words depending on industry and user requirement, your offering etc)
The final terms should relevant to user search intent (like conversion or navigational or informative and meet 100% to targeted customer requirements.
- Should be long tail phrase.
- Should with Geo-location name
- Should directly describe your products or services
- Should be with synonyms (ex: bug spray, insect spray, insect repellent etc)
- Should answer or solve to user problems
- Should have high click-through rate
- Should meet trend in your industry
- Should be bring revenue from leads, sales generation
- Should represent you as the industry authority in your niche market
- Should be with non-brand
- Should belong to your business group
- Should represent your business goal and customer needs
- Should describe the landing page content and topics of your services, product, technical information
- Should influence the purchasing behavior of users
New methods of keywords researching process:
1) Your customers are can play a vital role in identification new key terms. Because they don’t know the technical words and phrases for a product or service. Generally they will use new terms when discussing about their requirements and needs.
2) Customer representatives or help desk executives are also play a key role in order to explain your offering.
3) Comments of customers also a mining source to identify new phrases.
4) Reviews Forums are nowadays playing a role in improving the customers as well interest seekers. Find the using language,
words, queries, answers etc. to describe the service or products, technical problems etc…
5) Industry experts blogs or websites, magazines, books, news articles, research articles etc. are good source for new keyword terms identification
6) Beginner’s Blogs and websites in your niche also best source when looking for new phrases
7) Informational websites are generally ranks in top search rankings for product based search terms (Example sites Wikipedia.org, answers.com, yahoo answers, Google listings etc. This is because these are with thousands of relevant postings to solve information searcher problems. You can look those authority informative sites for new search words.
8) Shopping sites like Google Shopping, amazon.com etc. is helpful in collection of new search terms relevant to product shopping
9) Comments at bottom of the posting: See the bottom of the posting on web page; many of followers and knowledge seekers, industry experts, professionals leave their suggestions and comments. You can notice the new texts in the conversation with each
other and from their advice.
10) Infographics – a latest SEO trend in off page based quality links building activity. Review the infographics to find the new terms relevant to industry or business.
11) Affiliate marketing sites – These sites are one of the mining source for new information in your niche, Find your industry or business based affiliate sites and their promotional blogs and website to pick up best texts.
Best source for comprehensive keyword strategy:
There is a more than regular link building activity.
- Review your company goals and objectives,
- Search marketing PPC data,
- Google Analytics data,
- Internal search with search box from on website pages,
- Google suggest information,
- Competitor analysis,
- Examine the back links of your competitors etc.
It is an initial stage and deals with preparation of large list of terms
You can use many online sources to prepare the list of words or phrases. In this stage you will prepare a series of Rootwords.
Use a Keyword Research Tool
Many websites are offering keyword research tools and softwares at free or paid cost. Around 50 and more sites are offering the SEO keyword tools on online. You can use them without prior knowledge. If you need a in-depth and keyword insights, buy a best advanced keyword research tools and softwares. Just you need to install them and run it whenever you need.
This is very important stage. Because from your long list based upon relevancy, search volume, competition, season trends etc. parameters.
In this stage, you need add supporting and helpful words to your root phrases. After addition of support phrases, it looks like
keyword ideas in Google Planner – Google AdWord Tool.
Here you will prepare a multiple keyphrase lists based upon broad, exact, phrase matches to your query terms.
Prioritizing the key terms after your work
The stage includes filtering the collected long lists of keywords based on many factors like relevancy, competition, search traffic volume and other factors.
Competitive Analysis for Search phrase identification
This is one the best and short way to do key phrase research.
Best places of a web page to check the competitor sites to determine what are the keywords they optimized on web pages:
- Check the web page content,
- Meta title,
- Meta description,
- Header texts (H1 and H2),
- ALT texts,
- Anchor text,
- Bold and italic texts on the pages,
- Comments area,
How many competitor sites are enough to do competitor analysis?
There is no exact answer to say about competitor analysis.
But it is best to do 5 to 10 competing sites already earned top search engine results page results for your search query.
Calculate the click through rates of these phrases optimized on competitor websites. Select the high CTR terms to add into your list.
Categorization of collected keyword phrase:
In this keyword research process stage you have to grouping the texts filtered from your list.
Here are few major factors to consider before mapping them.
They should match to your landing page, specific purpose, customer demand, industry trend etc.
Separate them into primary action words and secondary words for your landing pages.
Know the optimization of primary and secondary keyterms on web pages here
Use high priority words as primary phrases to optimize on best locations on the landing web pages. Optimize the page content with your primary keyword text for search engine rankings, organic traffic and leads generation, purchasing your offerings.
Use helpful and additional words as secondary phrases to support your primary phrases in order to achieve business goals like referral traffic, social media visits, enquiries, brand positioning, gaining market share etc.
What is next after this Keyword Research process?
1) Building the User-centric web page content
Know here how to choosing primary phrases and selection process to develop a user based content preferred by most of search engines. After leaning these primary texts placement tips and secondary keywords placement tips, you can write SEO friendly
content to promote your company products / services over the internet.
- Developing SEO content for webpage copy,
- Blog posts,
- News letters,
- Infographics etc.
2) Content optimization
Optimization of keywords on the web pages is one the main objective of this research task.
Why to optimize in web pages and content?
The optimization techniques helps in many ways to SEOs and SEM, SMM, SMO, Business Leads Developers, sales Managers in identifying new market opportunities, improving business opportunities, acquiring the benefits from seasonal and trends. Also it is helps in getting Return On Investment (ROI) for SEO projects.
Are you following a different standard keyword research process?
If it is a different from this sharing article with you here, I would like to hear from you, please leave a comment at below this posting.
SEO are not earning good amount of money with their weblogs and websites?
Is SEO job toughest than other marketing jobs?
Why many bloggers are learning SEO course?