What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing has many definitions that describing what is internet marketing.
Internet marketing is advanced marketing that deals with search engine advertising and online marketing efforts on the Web and emails in order to improve the business or service leads, online sales etc…
Internet marketing advertisement is proven and result oriented unlike traditional advertising methods such as wall paints, radio, television, banners, brochures, newspapers and magazines. The current internet technology is requiring high talented marketing professionals.
If you are trained in internet marketing course, tou can easily get your job with the huge growth opportunities and high paying employment in the fastest growing digital marketing realm. Many industries are recognized the role of internet marketer in the promotion of website on the search engine and to reach qualified web customers to pursuing the improvement of business revenue and long term online leads, sales etc.
Recently the increase in ecommerce and real estate, fashion websites design and development is gradually moving up. Almost every these websites are recruiting or hiring freelance advanced internet marketer in order to get promote over the web.
Managing an web marketing team as in-house department is highly require a set of internet marketing and project management, team resource leadership qualities, reporting skills. Hiring and building marketing team at affordable budget for internet marketing is not easy one. Inefficient hiring can be result in lot of lost time and money also improper web promotion.
Areas of Internet Marketing
Web marketing – Web marketing is deals with the promotion of e-commerce Web sites, affiliate marketing web sites, advertising on focused search engines, and visibility on natural search engine results with SEO search engine optimization process.
Email marketing – Email marketing includes both advertising and business promotional efforts through e-mail messages to qualified customers and online audiences.
Social media marketing – Social marketing is includes both online advertising and marketing (along with viral marketing) efforts through popular social media sites (networking sites, bookmarking sites, social news sites).
Internet Marketing Managers Job Descriptions
Internet marketing managers job descriptions is gives a better understanding of the web marketing manager roles in the employed firm and describes their responsibilities in the marketing and business promotion team. The job descriptions also give a clear, better understanding of the online internet marketing job profile. Internet marketer job responsibilities are nowadays highly requires expert marketing, advertisement and business promotional also achieving ROI return on investment with the invested efforts in the various digital marketing practices.
Key Marketing Management Areas of Responsibility
- Marketing tasks and projects handling
- Developing SEO optimization strategy for new websites and existing sites
- Business blogging, blog marketing
- Designing and implementing of effective SEO promotion strategy
- Regular communication with clients and management
- Determining short term and long term goals to achieve
- Managing on-going project oriented activities
- Coordinate with team and management on project timelines and achieved results
- Measuring SEO, search engine advertisement, social media and email marketing strategies
- Tracking the marketing industry trends, online search behaviour, customer purchase behaviours
- Monitoring ROI, budget and preparing effective reports on the achieving or achieved results of various marketing channels.
- Analyzing and developing website promotion strategies to build brand image, customer conversion, leads, revenue generation
- Preparing appropriate ethical SEO practices to provide white hat SEO optimization and web promotion
- Ensuring the long term search engine rank for website at top position on search engines with various internet marketing techniques
- Monitoring team and motivating to achieve predefined goals with effective marketing skills
- Coordinate with other in-house departments like webdesign team, graphic design team, information architectures, copywriters and online content writers, programmers
- Evaluating the business competitor strategies and tracking industry latest trends
- Reporting to the senior management on competitor activities to take wise decisions
- Coordination with IT, business analyst and marketing teams to perform well with email campaigns
- Performing the regular SEO projects performance audit and website analysis
- Ensuring the website with customer experience and visitor engagement with unique landing pages
- Developing content marketing strategies to improve the site conversion rate
- Administering all SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM email marketing tools and softwares using for website promotion
- Managing online reputation, branding on social networking sites
Internet marketing practitioner – Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Website seo audit and preparing site development strategy
- Performing keyword research and identification of primary keywords and secondary keywords
- Coordinating with clients and getting approval for content optimization with targeted keyword phrases
- Recommending the top seo on-page and technical elements optimization for developed unique landing web pages
- Coordinating with web developers and webpage designers for better website architecture
- Developing and executing the site promotional strategies
- Coordinating with in-house writers’ team for unique and high performing content development to reach SEO, SEM, SMM goals
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Developing and monitoring quality backlink building campaigns
- Coordinating with content writers to develop dedicated content, educative content and social content for social media sites
Required Professional Competencies – Become Internet Marketer Professional
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Social media optimization
- Social media marketing
- E-Mail marketing
- Content marketing
- Marketing research and data analysis
- Reporting tools knowledge
- Client communication skills
- Communication with various levels of managers
- Effective multi-task in a deadline
- Excellent analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A/B testing & result analysis
- Web programming tools knowledge
- Web and marketing analytics tools working experience
- PPC campaign management
- CMS content management system knowledge