Read this article to find how to achieve top and long term webrankings for user needs with their search behaviour. This article helps you in getting a higher rank for your website at top of search-engine results (SERP pages)
Hire a corporate business webdesigner in your locality or online and ask him unique and responsive website design to your website that ranks well. Don’t ask him a simple website design. Because creating a website at affordable cost can impact the start-up companies and well established companies online business sales, products and services marketing over the web and site ranking at search engines.
There is a secrete and no secrete on improving site’s ranks higher in search engines than competitors. All search engine database systems contains a millions of webpages to serve to search queries. To retrieving the search query results, search engines are using unique and combined formulas known as search engine ranking algorithm to show top and best search results meeting user intent with relevancy factor.
What to understand before planning to a site rank in SERP
- Search result is not universal. It was personalized for all internet users.
- Score to websites for each relevant search words.
- The highest ranking or most relevant websites for a query are appearing first in the search results.
Search results are not common for all users over the internet. Showing results in search results is not universal one. It is personalized.
See example here…
Previously, search engines only offered universal search results. Now they offering Personalized Search results for majority people who enabled Web History on their Google user Accounts.
Think how many can understand this Web History enable Option…!
Qualified internet users and computer based educates and secure computer users, experienced netizens can understand this available Web History enable option.
To track the internet search intent by all users, the most of the search engines are following a new method nowadays is customizing search results. These customized results will appear based upon 180 days (6 months) of searching activity (history). This search history from a browser is link with an anonymous cookie in your browser.
Note that it’s completely separate from your Google user Account and Web History (Understand “These are only available to signed-in users. Not for all users.”).
Tip – You can turn-on your option “View customizations” appears on the top right of the search results page. To enable this “View customizations”, just you need to click to see customized your results.
Tip – you can turn off this customized your results option also.
These tips may not make your website the first one to appear in the list, but for long term top ranking position
How Search Engine works?
You should understand the factional method of search engine your planning to optimize your website and content for more online visibility to reach most qualified search customers and user needs.
Top functions of search engines:
Showing up best search results is one of the major functions. There is a process behind the results display. Everybody should need to understand this process how search engines are displaying user intent based results on relevancy factors for entered query or word in search box.
How search engines are showing website results online
Most of the major search engines are using their algorithms to determine where a website ranks for user query.
Each search engines has its own and specific formula (algorithms) to check the website and examining with its formulas in order to show in top search results based on many factors like content optimization, level of the SEO optimization, backlinks, website online popularity and search relevancy etc…
So it is better to tailoring your business or personal website for improved search engine’s organic rankings with search engine optimization (SEO).
Important factors in determining your website’s search ranking
1) Your organic search rank (derives from your on-page optimization with keywords) is refers to the website position appears in search engine results (1 to 10 in 1 st search resulting page).
2) Backlinks (generate with your off-page optimization strategy) also known as inbound or incoming links that tell search engines how popular or important your website for user needs.
3) Technical SEO optimization is most important ranking factor for a website. Your onsite and offsite optimization strategy are for optimization of search engines in order to reach most qualified targeted users and customers with your keywords and content. But these technical SEO factors are mainly for search engine oriented only. Note that not for users expect correcting broken links etc.
Understanding Website Rankings phenomena
To understand the ranking of websites, you should get idea of most important processes of search engines. They are namely;
Site Crawling: This tells how a search engine finds your site.
Tip – You need to submit your website to top search engines to find your new and old site.
Site Indexing: This tells how frequently your site pages appearing into the search engine’s index system.
Tip – You need to submit your website sitemap (xml) on regular basis, to search engines webmaster account to find your new and old webpages.
These crawling and indexing processes are controlled by automated tools provided by the major search engines.
How a search engine ranks web sites online
After crawling and indexing a website pages, these pages or websites goes into multiple tasks conducted by most of search engines in order to find best sites are matching webpages for user needs.
1) Testing with ranking factors and many algorithms.
Search engines are utilizing a number of various ranking factors (on-page, off-page, technical, user experience based parameters) to measure (including testing and evaluation) all websites how they following these ranking parameters with site design, content etc.
Initial search ranking for a website or webpages are decided here.
Tip – determine the latest Google’s rankings algorithms (Panda (testing for content); penguin (for testing for link quality); search updates (to meet user search intent); page layout (appearance of search results in SERP pages for a entered query) etc.
Tracking the all search engine updates will help you in planning and designing proper SEO marketing strategy for your website.
2) User and search engine oriented rank positioning of websites and webpages
In this level, the tested sites and their webpages are arranged based on multiple factors like user experience, onsite and offsite ranking factors. These ranking factors decide your impression after site indexing. If your website meeting most ranking factors (known and unknown) then your site appears in top ranking position. It is the level of to re-ranking in the search results pages against typed search queries and content criteria.
Here are few different types of re- search rankings and results based on the end user needs
search history, last query, social signals and mentions, content clicks, Click Through Rate of a webpage, geo location SEO optimization for local website, age, gender specific, backlinks, authority, author rank etc.
3) User experience and search engine optimization oriented ranking on regular basis
Initial ranking and re-ranking levels are not final ones at search engines. On continuous and regular basis most of the search engines are producing various methods to test and examine the rank achieved site. These methods help in filtering the unwanted and unsuccessive sites from SERP with algorithms filters, penalties and manual actions etc.
These search engine formulas are including of automated and manual function continuously scans all website pages to lower down the violating site and improving the best optimised sites to meet web user intent and needs. It is a cyclic process of monitoring web ranks at various parameters to serve improved best SERP results that meeting search engine, online experience and content user guidelines.
Above these three levels can tell you about ranking and managing ranking mechanisms at search engines and how various factors affecting where a site or blog appears in the search results for a entered query.
Ways to improve your Site’s Ranking (SEO)
- Design a site and pages navigation architect and information structure with user (responsive) and search oriented (SEO friendly)
- Research for most relevant keywords – Know here how to do relevant and money making keyword research
- Finalize and collect niche keywords with low to medium competition and high traffic volume
- Keyword optimization – Focus on the end user needs and meeting their requirement with your’s content.
- Name Your Pages with user intent keywords – Keep URLs names with exact matched user intent based keyword (Example – www.example.com/webdesign-service-in-london)
- Build up good quality content – Create hummingbird friendly SEO content
- SEO Optimization strategy – Design and develop a SEO optimization strategy to improve more online visibility
- Create a site map and submit – Keep developing webpages and submit them to search index on regular basis after every changes on the site and pages.
- Build up your popularity – Build quality backlinks at various online sources
- Correct broken links – Monitor and test every page to identify and to correcting dead links
- Lowe down technical factors – Focus to get free from technical SEO and webdesign factors like page loading time, code to text ratio, HTML content and crawling, index errors
- Don’t create duplicate content and websites.
- Don’t hide content.
- Update your content regularly
- Improve your internal linking to the post
- Keep less External Links to the Post
- Optimize your images – Optimize your primary keywords and secondary keywords with Name of image, Title of image, Alt Tag of image, Image size, Caption etc areas.
- Get targeted traffic from various sources – Web Traffic is an important factor affecting your search webrank position at SERP pages for a keyword. Improve the all types of website traffic (direct, referral and organic traffic) sources on continuous process to widen your scope to more online visibility at multiple web sources
Any type of traffic (including direct, referral and organic traffic) will be blocked by any kind of search engine algorithm. Because the search engines not let down their own products like pay per click (PPC advertising method). Here is a answer why they will block traffic sources is Online Advertisement is major revenue source for all search engines.
The organic ranking trend is under constant change at search engine systems. So focus on the alternate factors like bouncerate, visitor engagement, site traffic diversification, information architecture, quality backlinking sources, niche optimization in addition to working to achieve best rankings position at major and other search engines.