Here are some tips to Improve Site ranking in the Search Engine Results Pages for Your websites.
Learn SEO how to do search engine optimization.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, a marketing method on online with raise in website visibility to promote the sites over the internet. Here are few implementation parameters affecting your search rank in the search engine result pages (SERPs). Your implementation strategy can influence your site traffic from search engines naturally.
SEO website marketing or promotion is simply divided into three unique categories; On-Page & Off-Page, Technical SEO.
- On-Page optimization is what you can implement on your website such as page meta titles and other tags, internal link structuring, content, image optimization etc.
- Off-Page optimization is what you can promote your site at various online avenues such as article, pressreleases, directory submission, forum promotion etc.
- Technical seo optimization is what you can implement to improve your site performance with leveraging technical elements such as web page loading speed, managing crawling-indexing ratio, analyzing indexing, managing web page file size etc…
On Page Optimization:
On Page Optimization is what you are implementing on the website.
- Picking up right keywords as primary phrases and secondary texts
- Developing the unique web content with focused keywords for all pages
- Eliminating the broken / dead links from on site
- Writing the unique Meta title, description, headings etc.
- Generating XML & HTML Site Map
- Google Analytic account setup
- Google Webmaster account setup
On Page SEO Optimization in other words on-site optimization is require careful planning and implementation to promote the regular basis crawling and indexing process also website promotion to get long term benefits. Usually this kind of optimization is preferred by many seo services providers and in-house seo analysts in every 4 months in order to improve the website performance, authority and branding etc… for Search Engines.
Off Page Optimization:
Off Page SEO Optimization in other words off-site optimization is require a effective link building and brand improvement strategy for website to promote higher on search engines. Usually it is a time taking and continuous process depending on industry and online competition etc… However ethical practice is preferred for long term ROI results achievement.
- Article writing and submission
- Press Release writing and submission
- Business directory submission
- Niche directory submission
- Blog commenting
- E-book preparation and submission.
Off-page SEO optimization is the one of the major strategy that supports highly to implemented On-page optimization.
Technical SEO Optimization:
Technical optimization is requires a care observation of various technical elements effectively influence the site performance and site indexing process etc…However ethical practice is highly preferred for immediate ROI results.
- Crawling – indexing ratio
- Minimizing page loading speed
- Text to code ratio
- HTML code errors
- Minimizing web page file size
However these three belonging to each individual group, but whenever used together, these parameters can improve your SEO KPI and ROI results. All these three search engine optimization components will help to get crawling and indexing of all your pages by all major search engines.
Role of On-site optimization
On-page search engine optimization helps us greatly to gain or improve website ranking. On-page optimization is improves the user search query relevancy and resulting in driving a good number of web traffic and business leads and sales enquiries. Over optimization is always prone ranking penalty or website filter from indexed catch and SERP pages.
To gain or improve web rank, we have to Place the targeted keywords in following on-page keyword SEO factors. Here is a list of top on-site factors influencing your site ranking, business marketing etc. This is a best list of few best practices & onsite techniques useful to optimize all your website’s pages.
Important on-page keyword locations to insert targeted keywords are,
- Page URL structure (for websites and blogs) – First word is have high priority
- Meta Title (for weblogs or Blogs) – beginning word should with keyword
- Meta Description – Write with your primary and secondary keywords to gain visitors clicks and good user experience
- Meta Keywords – add important words from your page content
- Header tag 1– Add H1 tag to your primary keyword
- Header tag 2– Add H2 tag to secondary keywords
- Keyword Prominence – Add important terms in beginning of content
- Keyword Proximity – Add at adjacent
- Bold – Give bolding to important words
- Italic – Give italic to supporting phrases
- Name of image – Use keywords to naming the image files
- Alt of image – Use important and primary keywords to describe the image what about
- Anchor texts – Use important words as anchor texts with diversification (Use your brand name, keywords, page URLs, universal anchors like read more, get more, find now etc.)
- Internal links– Make sure that your site is error free from broken links
- External links– Always links to relevant and high authority websites (use rel=”nofollow” tag)
Know more aboutOn-Page search ranking parameters here.