Why SEO content marketing practice requires today and future?
Search engine optimization and Content marketing are part of internet marketing and had crucial role in website marketing over the web sources. Online marketers have different kinds of web marketing strategy in order to promote content and website. They will use various kinds of content marketing strategy in their search engine optimization and marketing strategy.
Website Search Engine Optimization is a process of marketing tactic and a part of digital marketing campaign or strategy. Your SEO organic search efforts and promotional practices are requires to work along with all other efficient practices of your digital marketing in order to increase the maximum ROI and marketing plan effectiveness.
The problem with your traditional SEO optimization strategy working within its own limitation area and doesn’t consider other helpful and referral channels and its traffic sources rather than from organic searches when you are tracking and measuring organic search traffic from web search engine. Your traditional SEO organic optimization will not count all yours email marketing, content marketing or social media websites.
This is because, it’s no longer about organic keywords ranking, and visitor engagement. You required to focus on producing highly educative and visitor search intent oriented content that your customers and readers need in order to solve their problems or overcome existing challenges now or future days.
Your onpage SEO practice is about the overall keyword optimization; content development with focused keyword phrases in order to improve the performance of your page content in the search. This is why you require of integrating SEO marketer strategies across all your available various marketing channels like emails campaigns, SEM, SMO, SMM, search advertisement etc. to enhance the website promotion opportunities rather than your traditional SEO approaches such as top ranking in Google.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is an online internet marketing strategy used to acquire better natural ranking on search engines and receiving better web traffic from various available diversified web sources. It also helps in engagement with users.
Why SEO practice requires Content Marketing?
The major advantage seo practice is you will get is long-term benefits with regular business leads and web customers. This search engine optimization strategy is takes longer time to reflect the return on investment. This is because you website optimization practices should be with natural and free from any kind of violations, spamming.
After search engine algorithms updates, it is difficult to acquire long term rank on first page of SERP pages. Nowadays it is not possible without quality landing page content. Everyone online marketer must understand the SEO limitations in promoting website with on-page optimization, content distribution, brand reputation creation…
To improve your website performance, seo activities are not enough to improve your keyword rankings. It requires to adopt a new website content distribution and advanced online promotion strategy simply called content marketing.
Content Marketing & Distribution Channels
- Case studies
- E Books
- Social bookmarking
- Social network
- Social news
Why to use Content Marketing in SEO strategy
Preparing effective website optimization, marketing strategy in nowadays is should be includes of search engine optimization and content marketing in the website promotion strategy. To achieve business goals, seo is helps as main platform with on-page optimization and off-page optimization, technical seo elements optimization.
SEO marketing strategy improves the website accessibility through crawling, indexing process. Through the improved online visibility of your business can be advertised in the World Wide Web world. Content marketing is an essential part of World Wide Web world and helps in distribution of online content, businesses content over the internet.
Developing webpage content with relevancy and user search intent oriented is improves yours search engine ranking. Search engines are promoting the websites that regularly publish high quality online content with freshness and original content with online customer engagement writing and visitor education writing. So add content marketing in your seo marketing plan to improve natural performance of your website overall SEO promotion strategy.
SEO organic search ranking and web traffic for focused keywords is a good indication of best seo marketing plan. The plan includes of web page writing with various forms of online content. The created customer oriented content can be acquires positive impression and motivates the visitors to make a purchase immediately or later in the future.
Why to add Content Marketing in yours SEO Marketing Strategy?
Currently Search results pages are loading with a large number of lower quality websites and keyword stuffed (optimized) web content. After implementing the content algorithms such as Panda, Venice, Hummingbird updates, the search results are filtered to get better and engaged high-quality content that relevant to searcher searches.
As part of an ongoing search optimization marketing and customer retention strategy, Voice and conversational search queries, location-based web and mobile search is enabled in order to retain the customers long term with relevant useful search results. The primary goal of internet marketer, internet marketing manager job and seo analyst job is to improve the website visibility to achieve business leads, sales, deals, online enquiries and customer engagement.
Benefits of SEO Content Marketing – Role of SEO in your content marketing practice
- Content Marketing is mainly focus on creating and distribution of high quality online content to targeted customers and audiences, web visitors.
- This can help web marketers in engaging the focused customers for a longer period of time.
- Content marketing improves Brand Value.
- Content marketing helps in reach of potential customers.
- Content marketing helps the awareness of a product or service better than other practices.
- Increase your business profile visibility
- Improves business leads and sales, online revenue
- Improves the website traffic
- Improves the customer retention
- Increases the customer conversions
Content Marketing is Content Distribution
Similarly seo analysts and seo managers are strategies to get all these above results as SEO ROI as the part of search engine optimization marketing strategy. Effective content distribution is a key SEO promotion activity. Content marketers are also distributes the web content over the internet sources. This will result in achieving search results ranking.
Implement smart marketing tactics to promote your web content
- Optimize content with relevant and targeted primary keywords and secondary key phrases within the page copy and at main on-page SEO places
- Add social network buttons to allow customers to reach easily to your social profile pages
- Add social sharing buttons to allow the customers to bookmark and share your online content
- Build your social media pages and strong web presence to reach the targeted visitors and audience with your web content
- Blog regularly on different trendy, evergreen and visitor educative topics, interactive customer engagement topics
- Build a strong online brand around your offering products and services
- Publish your content as Guest post on related website in your industry to improve your authority
- Use your periodical newsletter or email campaign to promote your brand and products
Content Marketing KPI Measurement
Here is a list of common content marketing KPIs worth considering include to measure content marketing campaign.
- Organic search ranking position
- Organic traffic improvement for targeted keywords
- Quality inbound links
- Business leads, sales online enquiries
- Referral web traffic from social media sites
- Number of social shares and bookmarks
- Generated online revenue
- Unique visits
- Customer engagement (bounce rate; time on web page)
- Customer conversions
- Referral web sites
- Customer education