Read this Advanced Online SEO Marketing article to know the best reasons for fluctuation in Google Page Rank for Websites and Blogs after search engine algorithms update changes.
Here are some SEO optimization Reasons for Loss or Drop in the Google Page Rank for Websites and Blogs after Google Panda and Penguin Update or Refresh.
Search engines are after indexing the websites and blogs, they provides a rank in arrangement in database for keywords. Based on many factors like traffic, content, internal link texts, inbound links…etc…search engines are providing Page Rank for Each websites as well webpages and Blogs.
Here are some best reasons for drop or loss after Google’s Penguin and Panda Update or refresh or penalty.
- Changes in search engine’s Algorithm
- Wrong keywords optimization
- Loss of pagerank or link popularity
- Discontinuation from quality backlinks building
- Spam or malwares on websites or blogs
- Google penalty by Google Panda updates
- Google penalty by Google Penguin updates.
- Linking to bad neighbourhood or penalized sites.
- Promoting the affiliate marketing products or services
- Low quality backlinks from irrelevant sites
- Improper website or blog promotion practices.
- Low Quality (shallow) thin content
- Canonicalization issue
- Excessive server down issues
- Duplication content on multiple webpages
- Exact or partial matched domain practice
- Hidden texts on the website
- Excessive ads at above the fold area
- DMCA Copyrights violation
- Webmaster guidelines violation
- Content guidelines violation
- Lack of relevant, original content on all website pages
- Excessive keyword density
- Low quality link building practices
- Rank manipulation with Paid sites
- Cross linking between the family sites.
- Links from automated content
- Blocking the website with robots.txt file
- Improper setting and policies of site privacy
- Long term noindex tag usage
- Excessive coding errors
- Excessive content errors
- Non conversational commenting spam
- Excessive negative reviews for business products or services
- Lack of proper Code to Text Ratio
Best sites to find Google algorithms update changes
Other top sources to determine Google algorithms update changes
- Webmaster World discussions forum – http://www.webmasterworld.com/
- Google inside search blog – http://insidesearch.blogspot.com/
- Google twitter account – https://twitter.com/google
- MattCutts – https://twitter.com/mattcutts
How to identify the exact reasons for Rank dropping
Best tool to track impacted webpages
Your Google Analytics account is the best source to analyze the impacted landing pages, keywords, organic searches traffic, visitor clicks etc.
How to recovery from rank penalty
To reduce the impact of this web pagerank ranking loss,
- Add quality content to the site on regular basis
- Do keyword research for right words
- Optimize the site and content with primary and secondary keywords
- Diversify the anchor texts
- Diversify the webtraffic
- Target the right audience
- Get more social life
- Acquire quality backlinks
- Avoid lower quality sites linking
- Monitor the search engine Algorithms update changes…